Andrew was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee and received his undergraduate degree from Vanderbilt University before moving to Atlanta, GA where he received his law degree in 2013 from Emory University School of Law. After law school, Andrew returned home to the Mid-South to begin his practice in personal injury, generating millions of dollars in personal injury settlements and judgments for his clients. Andrew has been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star each year since 2016 (2016-2022) and has been included in the prestigious Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
Andrew is a member of the Tennessee and Arkansas Bar Associations, the American Association for Justice, and the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association. He is licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of Tennessee and Arkansas.
Andrew, his wife Madalyn, his daughter, and their two dogs Ziggy and Walter live in Memphis, TN.
Bar Admissions & Affiliations
- The Tennessee Bar, 2014
- United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee, 2014
- United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee, 2022
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Tennessee, 2014
- The Arkansas Bar, 2016
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas, 2022
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Arts in English/Managerial Studies, 2010
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013