Paul Shalhoub, Litigation Associate
Paul Shalhoub is AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and his peers. Paul concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury, auto accidents, slip and fall accidents, construction accidents, general liability, and construction litigation. While attending law school, Paul interned with the Dorchester Assistant District Attorney and Greater Boston Legal Services. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the University of Florida and Juris Doctorate from New England School of Law. He is admitted in Florida and to the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
In addition to being an attorney, Paul is also heavily involved in his community. He was elected as Councilman for the Town of Lake Clarke Shores in March of 2017 and is an active member of the Palm Beach County League of Cities. In 2016, 2017 and 2018, Paul had the honor of being selected to Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars with 2018 focused on Personal Injury. Paul is a member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Palm Beach County Bar Association and Chairman/Co-Founder of the Annual YLS No Shave November Event.
Paul married his wife, Danielle Shalhoub, in 2016 and the couple had their first child, Vivian Carmen Shalhoub, in October 2017. In his spare time, Paul operates a BBQ catering company, Smokin’ Gator BBQ, with his father and enjoys watching Florida Gator Football
Paul was admitted to the bar and the USDC in 2011. Graduated college in 2003 and law school in 2010.
Practice Areas:Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog/Animal Attacks
Bar Admissions & Affiliations:
- The Florida Bar, 2011
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2011
- Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Young Lawyers Section, since 2011
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County Golf Committee, since 2010
- Palm Beach County Bar Professionalism Committee, since 2012
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death committee, since 2012
- Board Member for FAWL
- Lawyers for Literacy Program
- Florida and Palm Beach County League of Cities, Finance and Taxation Committee
- University of Florida, Bachelor Degree in Finance, 2003
- New England School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2010