Michael E. Blum, Associate Litigation Attorney & Director of Pre-Litigation
Michael decided to dedicate his entire legal career to seeking justice on behalf of those injured due to the negligence of others in 2012. As an attorney at Schwed Law, Michael represents clients who have suffered both physically and emotionally after being harmed as a result of careless drivers, businesses and property owners. Since joining the firm in 2012, he has successfully resolved over ten million dollars of personal injury cases.
Before joining Schwed Law in 2012, Michael litigated a variety of cases for over three years throughout the state of Florida including personal injury matters, commercial disputes, foreclosure cases, real estate controversies and homeowner’s association disagreements.
Michael received a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Rollins College (Winter Park, Florida) and graduated with Magna Cum Laude Honors. He then proceeded to earn his Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida (Gainesville, Florida) and has practiced law full time since graduating.
Michael was born in Livingston, New Jersey and graduate from Ridge High School located in Basking Ridge New Jersey. He currently resides in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida and has been a resident of Florida since 2002.
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Trip and Fall Accidents
- Dog/Animal Attacks
Bar Admissions & Affiliations:
- The Florida Bar, 2009
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2009
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2011
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2011
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2011
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Golf Association, Vice Chairman, 2014-present
- Florida State Golf Association
- United States Golf Association
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2009
- Rollins College, Winter Park, FL, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Magna Cum Laude, 2005