Jared W. Eastlack, Litigation Associate
Jared received his undergraduate degree in economics from Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi. After graduation, he attended the University of Mississippi School of Law and received his law degree, with honors, in 2007. While in law school, he was a member of the Editorial Board of the Mississippi Law Journal, and was elected Treasurer of the Law School Student Body Association. Prior to joining Schwed Law, Jared represented clients that suffered harm due to defective pharmaceutical products and medical devices. He has served in numerous committee and subcommittee leadership positions in national multi-district litigation (MDL) and state court consolidated proceedings. Jared also has extensive experience litigating personal injury, toxic tort, business tort, and employment cases.
Jared is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association and admitted to the Tennessee Bar in 2016, and is currently licensed to practice law in the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, all state courts in Mississippi, and the U. S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit.
Jared is active in his community through involvement in youth sports, the Boy Scouts of America, and the Millsaps and Ole Miss Alumni Associations. He and his wife have five children and reside in Germantown, Tennessee. In his free time, he enjoys tennis, hiking, fishing and coaching youth sports.
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip/Trip and Fall Accidents
- Dog/Animal Attacks
Bar Admissions & Affiliations:
- The Tennessee Bar, 2016
- The Mississippi Bar, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2007
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Omicron Delta Epsilon
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2007
- Millsaps College, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Summa Cum Laude, 2004
- Defining Antitrust Injury in Government Launch Contracting: The Case of SpaceX v. Boeing, 32 Space L. 203 (2006).
- The Impact of Race and Gender on Sentencing for Mississippi’s Indigent Population, Journal of Economics, Volume XXXII No. 1 (2006).