Allen Gressett, Litigation Associate
Allen received his undergraduate degree at Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi. He then moved to Jackson, Mississippi, receiving his law degree in 2010, from Mississippi College School of Law where he was a member of the school’s nationally ranked Moot Court Board and inducted into the prestigious Order of Barristers. Before joining Schwed Law Firm, Allen represented thousands of clients hurt by corporate negligence and man-made environmental disasters, recovering tens of millions of dollars in damages for his clients. Allen relies on his experience in automobile personal injury, premises liability, and medical malpractice in passionately serving our client’s legal needs.
Allen is a member of the Mississippi and Tennessee Bar Associations, the American Association for Justice, and the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the Mississippi Association for Justice where he was elected by his peers to serve of the Board of Governors. He is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi and all state courts in Tennessee.
Allen and his wife Jenn live in Southaven, Mississippi. They enjoy cooking, traveling, and spending time with their Great Dane Molly.
Bar Admissions & Affiliations:
- The Mississippi Bar, 2010
- United States District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2010
- United States District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2010
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- The Tennessee Bar, 2010
- United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee, 2016
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- The Arkansas Bar, 2017
- Mississippi State University, Bachelor of Science in Psychology, 2006
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, MS. Juris Doctor, 2010